Para informacion en Espanol con respeto al grupo de suporte de cromosoma 4p- (Wolf-Hirschhorn Sindrome) y la reunion regional; llame a Denise Barnes a (818)468-8671 o firstname.lastname@example.org. Gracias.
The 4P- Support Group is a membership owned and operated 501(c)(3) organization. Membership dues are $25 per family annually and are tax deductible. Only parents and legal guardians of children with 4th chromosomal abnormality are eligible for membership.
Membership entitles parents and guardians to:
- have access to our private, online BigTent Community,
- a biographical CD of hundreds of children who have 4p-. This CD is updated annually to provide the most current of information, including recent research papers,
- the Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome, 4p- : A Guidebook for Families. This is a wonderful resource for doctors, therapists, and family members,
- vote in elections and meetings (US residents only), and
- newsletters and organization updates
To request access to our BigTent community and membership information along with a new family packet, please complete our New Member Request. Once received, our Membership Chair will contact you with additional information.
Families who are unable to pay membership dues will not be turned away, no questions asked. Non-members may have access to our BigTent community and can request to receive our newsletter. However, we are dependent upon the financial support of members to continue our services. Friends, relatives, and professionals who would like to receive a copy of our quarterly newsletters are asked to donate $5 a year to offset printing and mailing newsletters.
We accept credit card payments via PayPal, checks or money orders.
4p- Support Group
c/o Amanda Lortz, President
131 Green Cook Road Sunbury, Ohio 43074
If you are already a member and need to update the contact information we have on file such as your address or email address, please complete our existing member update form. You will be notified once it has been received.